Catallia Mexican Foods manufactures premium flour tortillas for foodservice, retail and industrial customers. We supply restaurants of all sizes — from global chains to independent local operators.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions to join our Production team in Eagan, Minnesota.
- Machine Operators
These are repetitive, hands-on positions responsible for achieving operational goals, while maintaining quality and safety standards.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Basic English language skills – written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) at all times.
- Safely operate industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Work quickly and accurately
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to push up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Bakery experience is a plus
Our production facility is run 24 hours a day 4-5 days a week.
Join our progressive team of professionals dedicated to delivering the utmost value to our customers where your contributions will make a real difference.
To apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application at: 2965 Lone Oak Circle, Eagan, MN 55121
Catallia Mexican Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.