Catallia Mexican Foods manufactures premium flour tortillas for foodservice, retail and industrial customers. We supply restaurants of all sizes — from global chains to independent local operators.
We are currently seeking Warehouse Technicians – 2nd Shift to join our team in Eagan, Minnesota.
Essential Functions & Majors Responsibilities
- Works with production to ensure materials are available in a timely manner.
- Visually inspects and counts inbound loads to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Confirms that the documentation for incoming shipments is in accordance with established guidelines.
- Loads and accurately documents outbound shipments of finished product.
- Rotates inventory according to first in, first out guidelines.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of dock and storage areas.
- Adheres to operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Interact with a wide variety of drivers, delivery personnel and contractors.
- Actively participate in Food Safety and Food Defense related activities.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and completely.
- Ability to identify problems and react appropriately.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Ability to work alone or on teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- 1 to 2 years experience in warehouse operations.
- Experience in a food production or bakery environment is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to become forklift certified.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds repeatedly.
- English language proficiency, both written and verbal.
Join our progressive team of professionals dedicated to delivering the utmost value to our customers where your contributions will make a real difference.
To apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
Catallia Mexican Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.